- HIV/AIDS Warmline: (866)777-9969
- UK MD Consult LINE: (859)257-6845
The consult lines are a valuable asset to be used by any healthcare provider wishing to gain one-on-one consultations, patient specific information, materials on an HIV/AIDS topic, or references for other assistance.
The warmline is used to record callers' messages and the calls are returned by an infectious disease professional. The UK MD Consult line is available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. When calling the line ask for the Infectious Disease physician on call.
To refer a new patient to care:
- Lexington Area: 859-323-1688
- Paducah Area: 270-444-8183
- Louisville Area: 502-561-8844
- Henderson Area: 270-826-0200
- National AIDS Hotline: 800-CDC-INFO (1-800-232-4636)
- AIDS Treatment Data Network: 800-734-7104
- AIDSinfo: 800-HIV-0440
- The Lesbian and Gay National Hotline: 888-THE-GLNH (888-843-4564)
- Kentucky Health Department: (502) 564-6539 x2