COVID-19 and HIV
A note about our Annual Conference:
The 11th Annual KY AETC Conference scheduled for April 24-25, 2020, has been canceled. We are exploring video conferencing options and will provide updates.
KY AETC was created to educate, train, and provide information on HIV/AIDS to medical professionals throughout Kentucky, including:
- Physician Assistants (PAs)
- Nurse Practitioners (DNPs)
- Nurses (RNs)
- Oral Health Care Providers
- Advance Practice Nurses (APRNs)
KY AETC has access to and/or provides:
- Skill building workshops
- Teleconferencing and telemedicine
- HIV/AIDS specialists
- Cutting edge AIDS data and treatments
- A warmline for providers to access with questions concerning specific cases
All services are free to providers.
Please see the "Programs" tab for more information.
See "KY AETC Conference Series" tab for a link to recordings.
KY AETC is part of the Southeast AIDS Education Training Center - http://www.seaetc.com/