KY AETC was created to educate, train, and provide information on HIV/AIDS to medical professionals throughout Kentucky, including:
- Physician Assistants (PAs)
- Nurse Practitioners (DNPs)
- Nurses (RNs)
- Oral Health Care Providers
- Advance Practice Nurses (APRNs)
KY AETC has access to and/or provides:
- Skill building workshops
- Teleconferencing and telemedicine
- HIV/AIDS specialists
- Cutting edge AIDS data and treatments
- A warmline for providers to access with questions concerning specific cases
All services are free to providers.
Please see the "Programs" tab for more information.