*PGY stipend is based on the lowest PGY level eligible to train in a particular specialty or subspecialty, and not by individual resident/fellow prior post graduate
For more information regarding stipends per PGY year and a PDF of this information, please click here.
• PGY 1 - 10 Days
• PGY 2 and PGY 3 - 15 Days
• Eight holidays & four holiday bonus days * In accordance with University policy and/or in compliance with board requirements.
• UK credit for plan and coverage level chosen (go to www.uky.edu/HR/benefits for health insurance rates)
• Employee "E" intermediate parking area
• Three per year
KY Dental/Medical Licensure
• Dental - Original cost plus yearly renewal
• Medical - Original cost for required license plus yearly renewal
• Effective after twelve months of employment
• One times stipend coverage provided at no cost
• Optional up to five times stipend
• Money added to pay check for most specialties (based upon duty hours)
• House staff are not eligible for the University's retirement plan (matching contribution); however, may contribute to the voluntary retirement plan